RELAX. REBOOT. REVITALIZE.
BrainTap is now offered at Mind Body Spine!
Call to try a complimentary session.
Want to have access to a simple, effortless tool that positively changes your brainwaves to help modify beliefs, heal your cells, improve sleep, enhance weight loss and address addictive tendencies?
Braintapping is a quick and easy way to relax, reboot and revitalize by simply optimizing your brain’s peak potential—anytime, anywhere. Backed by neuroscience and research, braintapping is proven to help people who experience high stress, difficulty sleeping, low energy, and other lifestyle challenges.
BrainTap uses unique frequencies of light and sound for brain wave entrainment. In just 22 minutes of deep relaxation, your brain will be guided to:
Braintapping guides your mind from an awake, reactionary mind into an intuitive, creative state, then to a place where super-learning and healing can occur, with the outcome being a heightened state of consciousness with crystal clear focus.
Braintapping creates a symphony of brainwave activity, a feeling of calm focus that’s just right for learning and productivity. Each session is designed with brainwave balance in mind.
Unlike meditation programs, BrainTap’s exclusive neuro-algorithms gently and naturally guide your brain through a broad range of brainwave patterns, instead of just the Alpha state. The result is a complete spectrum of brainwave activity.
The calming, rejuvenating effects of 10 to 20 minutes of braintapping serves to balance your nervous system and inoculate you against the stressors of everyday life. Daily braintapping trains your brain to be resilient and creative, and it activates the right mental states at the right time. In other words, you become the best version of you!
1) Your EEG activity is being altered – As the Light & Sound frequency changes, so does the frequency in the brain – it’s that easy!
2) You are being dissociated – When playing any of our sessions on the App, you get drawn into the present moment and let go of thoughts relating to your daily hassles, hectic schedules, paying bills, worries, threats or anxieties and stop the unhealthy mental “chatter.” Dissociation involves a “disconnection” of self from thoughts and body awareness, as is experienced during deep meditation. Dissociation begins in four to eight minutes with the Frequency Following Response that is built into each session on the App.
3) Your limbic system is being stabilized – Your body is calmed, your breathing becomes rhythmic, your hands warm and your muscles relax. The limbic system is involved in motivation, emotion, learning, and memory.
4) A number of neurotransmitters are being produced – People with depressed moods have low levels of serotonin and norepinephrine. Light & Sound stimulation from the BrainTap unit boosts brain levels of serotonin, beta-endorphins and norepinephrine to improve overall well-being.
5) Your cerebral blood flow is being increased – CBF is associated with many forms of mental disorders, including anxiety, depression, attentional problems, behavior disorders and impaired cognitive function. CBF tends to lower as we age often causing cognitive decline. People experiencing depressed moods usually have lower levels of CBF in the left frontal and prefrontal lobes.
BrainTap is a powerfully effective tool designed to help people like you achieve balanced brainwave states that enhance production of all the necessary neurotransmitters needed for optimal function of body and mind.
This exclusive, copyrighted technology has been extensively tested to create the perfect symmetry of sound, music, and spoken word for the ultimate in brainwave training and relaxation, providing your mind and body with all the benefits of meditation without the disciplined effort.
Unlike meditation apps, BrainTap’s neuro-algorithm produces brainwave entrainment — the synchronization of brainwaves to a specialized sound — with no user effort. The result of this is full-spectrum brainwave activity. Using this matrix of neuro-activity, each of BrainTap’s sessions is encoded differently to ensure maximum neuroplasticity — the brain’s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections, resulting in a flexible and resilient brain.
When two different tones, separated in frequency by only a few Hertz, are introduced — one in each ear — the brain perceives a third, unique tone. Binaural beats work by creating this phantom frequency, which the brain then mimics. For example, if we play a 220 Hz carrier tone into the left ear and a 226.5 Hz carrier tone into the right ear, your brain perceives the difference between the two, which is a subtle beat frequency of 6.5 Hz, the same frequency associated with deep, meditative states. Your brain naturally follows this frequency, and you experience this deeply relaxed state.
BrainTap’s proprietary algorithms have been shown to produce a state of calm and concentration in the brain, yielding the full effect of the guided visualization, and resulting in extraordinary levels of performance that would otherwise take years of practice to achieve.
In general, the visual imagery process involves the individual setting aside a period for relaxation, during which he or she contemplates mental images depicting a desired result or goal. This exercise is done during the spoken-word sessions to help the listener envision a consistent image (either literal or symbolic) of the results desired from the session.
Visualization has been studied for decades, having been shown to have the power to affect mental states, improve physical and athletic performance and even heal the body. And when combined with the other elements of BrainTap, these effects are increased and optimized.
Another aid to guided meditation is 10-cycle holographic music, which is a sonic technology that produces a 360-degree sound environment. In this sonic environment, the visualizations become more real to the mind, helping the user take full advantage of the power of the visualizations by creating a more receptive learning state.
Isochronic tones are equal-intensity pulses of sound separated by an interval of silence. They turn on and off rapidly, but the speed depends on the desired brain frequency. The discrete nature of isochronic tones makes them particularly easy for the brain to follow. While binaural beats rely on balanced hearing in both ears, isochronic tones work effectively for nearly everyone, except for someone with complete hearing loss. This is one of the reasons BrainTap’s proprietary algorithms incorporate both types of tones.